China LCD Screen Sourcing Guide
Below is a comprehensive guide that will help you in sourcing your custom LCD screen.
What is LCD Displays
LCD, a short form for Liquid Crystal Display, is an electronically modulated optical device that makes use of liquid crystals in its primary form of operation. LCD doesn’t emit light directly, rather make use of a backlight or reflector to display images in colors.
Types of LCD Displays
There are three major types of LCD displays. They are Twisted Nematic (TN), In-Plane Switching (IPS), and Vertical Alignment (VA).
- Twisted Nematic (TN): This is the most popular LCD display type. The technology consists of nematic liquid crystals compressed between two glass plates. When power is applied to the electrodes, the LCD will twist by 90⁰. It’s cost-effective, has a high refresh rate but limited brightness.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS): This LCD technology enhances image quality by acting on the liquid crystal in the display screen. When power is applied, the liquid crystals rotate parallel instead of upright to allow light to go through. This action results in high image quality. With IPS, you will get better contrast, brightness, color representation, and viewing angles than TN. No matter the angle you’re viewing from, the images won’t be distorted.
- Vertical Alignment (VA): Also called Multi-Domain Vertical Alignment. It displays both TN and IPS screens features. When power is applied, the pixels align vertically to the glass, allowing light to pass through. VA LCD provides wide angle, high contrast, and good color reproduction images.
Sourcing from a Reliable LCD Screen Supplier
Zhsunyco® is a LCD screen manufacturer and supplier you can count on to deliver LCD screen display solutions and electronic price tags in supermarkets with the highest quality, functionality, and durability. Starting from the conversation stage, we help take your requirements from the concept level to a feasible design level. After production is completed, we continue to provide you with professional assistance and support.
- Customer Communication and Consultation: We talk with you, discussing your LCD screen requirements and concerns.
- Quotation: We will send you a price quote based on your LCD order.
- Samples: Within 3 days, we will make small-scale samples for you to assess.
- Customer Confirmation: You will thoroughly assess and evaluate the LCD screens to know if they comply with your requirements.
- Mass production: Following the approval of the samples, we begin full production of your order.
- Delivery: Within 7 days, your order production will be completed and shipped to you via your preferred means.