Electronic Price Label Sourcing Guide
Here is a comprehensive guide that discusses the factors you should consider when sourcing electronic price labels. With this, you will be able to make solid decisions as to the requirements that will be prioritized.
One-stop ESL Solution for Business Need
Zhsunyco® is a one-stop point for all your ESL needs. We don’t only provide digital price labels, but software support, base station, mounting options, and accessories, providing you with everything you need to set up your electronic shelf label system and have it running at full frequency. In addition, we go all the way to offer after-sale services, helping you with troubleshooting and repairs.
How do Digital Price Labels Work
While the design and construction of digital price labels demands some level of expertise, the system works in an easy and effective way. Below are the components needed.
- Electronic price labels.
- Profiles, adapters, and brackets for mounting the price labels.
- ESL software that links the merchandise management system and cash register to the digital price tags.
- An access point (gateway) for transferring data from the ESL system to the price tags.
Zhsunyco®’s ESL software accesses the data from your merchandise management system and integrates it with the electronic price tags and POS system. Product information can be programmed to transfer at a scheduled time or immediately to the ESL.
Sourcing Price Tags from a Reliable Electronic Price Tag Supplier
As a professional digital price tag manufacturer and supplier with the main aim of improving management systems and providing customers with a better experience, we’ve streamlined our sourcing processes. Following the listed steps below, you will be able to source your wholesale electronic price labels needs from us.
- Customer Communication and Consultation: We have a conversation with you, discussing your electronic price tag specifications and concerns.
- Requirement Determination: Following our discussion, you will be left to make the decision of an order that suits your needs, highlighting all specifications.
- Quotation: A price quote, detailing each price of your order items and the overall cost will be sent to you.
- Samples: Within 3 days, we will make small-scale samples for you to assess.
- Testing: The samples will be tested and evaluated if good or not. You could develop your personal software based on our Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Mass production: Once the samples are approved, we commence bulk production of your order.
- Delivery: We have a long-lasting partnership with trusted logistics companies like DHL, UPS, and FedEx through which your order will be delivered within the shortest time range.